Hydro cooling is the process of showering fresh produce with ice-cold water to rapidly cool fresh produce and assist in increasing shelf life..
Quik-Cool is an Australian-based hydro cooler designer and manufacturer with 20 years of experience and counting for our clients from different industries. Our hydro coolers are designed for using superior techniques to extend product shelf life.
Our range of hydro coolers start at a 1 bin per cycle right through to an in line Hydro cooler cooling 20 Ton or fresh produce per hour. Some of our models included: HC-2 Bin, HC-4 Bin, HC-6 Bin, HC-8 Bin, HC-10 Bin and HC-10 Ton to serve different industrial needs and purposes.
Our products are ideal for postharvest cooling applications designed and manufactured for the harsh climate of Australia.
- Designed for instant cooling in hot, dry and humid weather conditions
- Finest Stainless-Steel construction for the entire machine
- Data analysis and computer monitoring available for recording purposes
- Rapid cooling
- Completely automatic operations with push-button controls
- Modern energy efficient Refrigeration System
- Power-saving technology
Benefits of Hydro Coolers
- Shortened processing time
- Improved product quality, safety and longevity
- Outstanding performance
- Superior quality materials and equipment
- Easy operations
- Guided instructions
- Highest cooling capacity in the lowest possible time
- Sweet Corn
Benefits of Australian Manufactured Hydro Coolers
Quik-Cool hydro coolers have introduced a new hydro cycle to minimize water wastage, water contamination and water sanitization. Our products are equipped with the latest technology to offer you regular printed updates on temperature and cycle time. It can easily be operated via our Smart App technology allowing great flexibility of motion controls, both automatic and manual.
Check with us on +61 1800 069 515 today and find about the best hydro coolers in our inventory to suit your business requirements.
You can also ask for a quote on our hydro coolers and corresponding installation charges. Our experts have the necessary experience to assess your needs and also provide you with fully listed catalogues to determine several factors before committing.